Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Brother-in-Law's Birthday

So, I have no idea what it is, but every time I go to make my BIL a birthday card, it always ends up looking like it is for a little boy. This year was no different, except I made another one. :) I did really like how the original one turned out though, there are a few little boy birthday's coming up in my family/friend spheres, so I think I will use it for one of them.

Supplies:
Paper: plain Recollections 8x11 card stock, Cosmo Cricket paper pack
Embellishments: American Crafts Thickers, Studio 1 orange bakers twine, Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies
Image: (need to look up)



2 comments:

  1. LOL...you poor thing. Maybe you'll need to expand your stash of manly creative items this Christmas...I don't have any suggestions though. I've never had to worry about sewing a bag for a man. =) Maybe for manly cards, less is more?!?!? Just a thought.

    It is an adorable little card though. =) And I'm glad to see you've been able to do a little crafting. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I think when you stick to masculine colors and neutral or masculine images, you're good. But I agree that they're so hard to do!

    ReplyDelete