Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Chipboard Album

Good morning all! Well, yesterday evening I got confirmation that my cousin had received her package, so I can now show you the Christmas chipboard album that I made for her! Unlike the one I made for my grandmother, I left this album empty of pictures so that she could fill it up with her own pictures from their family Christmas. 

Supplies:
Paper: I used papers from several different paper lines - the dollar aisle at Target, Jillibean Soup, a Winter Wonderland 12x12 paper pad (incidently, my cousin gave me that paper pack!), plain Recollections cardstock, some loose lead Recollections 12x12 papers, a Christmas My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pad, a 4x4 paper pad from Hobby Lobby and several scraps that I had leftover from last year's Christmas cards.
Embellishments: I also used the opportunity to play with some of Recollections new decorative tape that I scored 5 packs of for 1.99 (with 2 rolls in each - packs that are regularly 4.99 - I couldn't pass up the deal so I stocked up!) Gems and pearls from Q&Co, silver foil snowflake stickers, Christmas colored twine (found in TJMaxx for 50% of regular price in other stores) some foam mounted embellishments recycled from a Christmas card we received this year and some sparkly silver ribbon leftover from another Christmas project. 

Other Supplies:  EKSuccess Evergreen Tree landscape border punch, several Spellbinders dies, Inkadinkado mini ink dots, Tonic mini snowflake paper punch and a birch tree embossing folder from a company I had never heard of before, but I had wanted one forever and I finally found one for super cheap on black Friday - I have only used it once for this project, but so far I likey. :) I think that pretty much covers the supplies I used. If anyone is interested in the specific lines of paper that I used or the specific Spellbinders dies, let me know and I will go dig my papers out of my Christmas box and go find the die names. :)

Without further ado, some pictures!























5 comments:

  1. It's lovely Ashley! Are you able to cut out all those scalloped circles on your machine? It's really nice...and I'm sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! And I totally love it! Thank you so much, Honey Bunch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! And I totally love it! Thank you so much, Honey Bunch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So weird, I usually get a notification that I got a comment, but I never got one for your comment Christy! I am so glad that you liked it! :) And now there are two comments... lol.... Blogger is having some serious issues!

    ReplyDelete