Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Long Delayed Post

Hello All. I wanted to share a few post-it holders that I put together. I usually have issues with the top flap. They are never heavy enough to sit flat so I experimented with a few different ways to add weight to the tops.


For the two post-it holders, I used papers from an Amy Tangerine paper pack that a dear friend got me for Chirstmas. I haven't had much opportunity to play, but I am loving these papers. They are so bright and cheerful!!! For the pink holder, I simply placed a small piece of magnet on the underside of the top. For the blue holder, I completely enclosed the notepad and used two magnets to keep the post-it holder shut. Have I mentioned how much I love these Amy Tangerine papers?







3 comments:

  1. What a great idea with the magnets! They look great too!

    And congrats on your last post...PTL...on the paid off debts! =) Hope you're feeling better! AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love the new title and blog design! Your creations are always so awesome. Love these.

    ReplyDelete