Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easter Sentiments

Hello All, as Easter is fast approaching, I thought I would whip up some sentiments to use on Easter cards or any other Easter related project. I am sharing the .png versions here on the blog, if you are interested leave me a comment and I can send you a PDF version of all three sentiments on a single page. The sentiments were pretty simple to put together, the main effort was in going through the different fonts I have been collecting and choose the right ones for each sentiment. Hope that you like!







Do you have a favorite verse or quote for Easter?

4 comments:

  1. They're lovely, Ashley. I like the fonts you selected and how you put them together.

    I'm sure your cards will be lovely. Have a great Wednesday.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Would you email me the PDF version? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! Would you email me the PDF version? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, if you go to my profile and hit email, you can send me your email address and I can send it to you!

      Delete