Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Hah, I am finally getting my wedding shower pictures scrapped!

Okay, so I scrapbook in spurts. About every 5 years, the amount of memorabilia I save started driving me absolutely buggy, so I have this obsessive drive to get all of it scrapped and I scrap until I have it all down... and by that time I am waaaaaay over scrapping and another few years pass, lol.

Well, this year I worked on my mom's pictures and decided to get moving on my own as well. I signed up for Shutterfly and as a new user, I got my first 50 photos for free and then 19 cents a photo afterward, so I printed up 150 pictures and got busy! Which brings me to my title, I have finally completed all of my wedding shower layouts from the photos that I got printed, yay, and thought I would share those with you. I used the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection for them. I recently found the entire collection, including thickers, chipboard pieces, stickers, sticker banners, 12x12 paper pad, medium sized patterned paper tags, and die cuts! it was $20.99 with a flat rate shipping, but being a first time user I got 10% off my purchase, so in the end I got the entire collection that would be like 60 dollars in the store, I got for a total of like $22.50(ish). I was so pumped because I have LOVED this collection since it first came out, but refused to pay full price for the products and had renewed inspiration. I have totally loved playing with this collection. :)

Anyhoo, on to the pictures. Today I am sharing the photos from the shower that my best friends threw for me. I pretty much used the Lucky Charm collection, basic 81/2 x 11 card stock I had in my stash, some rhinestones from Studio G and some My Mind's Eye, Cut & Paste enamel dots. Hope that you enjoy! I did something a little different with this set of pictures. I had some photo protectors, so I used some of those for a number of the pictures and picked a few of my absolute favorites to do a complete layout.









No comments:

Post a Comment