Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hello Valentine!

It's a new year and with the new year I thought I would try to be better about posting things to this here poor little blog. :) Every year I participate in a Valentine's Day card drive for St. Jude's Hospital (click on heart icon in right panel for more details). I just sent in my package to Winter Sim's the card drive coordinator and thought that I would share a few of those cards. For these cards I used a Cosmo Cricket 6x6 paper pad and a super cute Valentine's stamp set from Mama Elephant. The cards need to be as gender neutral as possible with nothing that can be pulled off of the card and be a choking hazard so I tried to keep the cards as bright and cheerful as possible and I absolutely loved these Panda Bear stamps!






No comments:

Post a Comment