Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Baby Shower and Some Happy Thoughts

This weekend was the baby shower for a good friend of mine. She is having a little baby boy.  I spent quite a while routing through all of my scrapping supplies to come up with "boy" colors (apparently I like pink quite a bit more than I thought!), but finally came up with a color combination that ended up going together pretty well. I don't have any good "coloring" markers or colored pencils right now, so I made due with some crayons I had. This same friend of mine is going through a lot of stress right now in different situations in her life and has been feeling a little down this week, so I wanted to cheer her up. Last night I sat down with some new paper I bought earlier this week and made her a card.  


Baby Shower Card



"Happy" Card

1 comment:

  1. The baby card is so adorable! Really nice job on it.

    The happy card is very modern and lovely. Nice clean lines. I love it!

    ReplyDelete