Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Anniversary Card and Father's Day

This month has been so busy with baby showers, birthdays, and anniversaries. I just finished two more cards, an anniversary card for my parents and a father's day card for my father-in-law. I am still working on my dad's.  

Anniversary Card 
(For I took a strip of paper and put lace over it, and then I took a pattern I made out of a pop-out for a paper set I had and the made the "Happy Anniversary" pop out a little from the card)




Father's Day card
 (I cannot, for the life of me, remember where I got the lighthouse graphic I used for this card)

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I'm sure your father-in-law was very touched to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the anniversary card is so chic and sophistocated. Makes me think of Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast At Tiffany's. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you believe I actually managed to color that lighthouse with crayons!

    Thanks cous ;)

    ReplyDelete