Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthdays, Graduations, and Father's Day... oh my!

Holy Cow..... May and June have been absolutely crazy with birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, father's day.... Busy, Busy, Busy!!! I did however manage to get all the cards out... (except for my sister, but that is because I am working on her birthday present and I am going to give her card/present to her when she  and my parents come visit this weekend)... I had already finished my dad's and father-in-law's father's day cards, but I had to throw together a card for our Pastor, as I had forgot until the last second that I had not finished one! So, below is a picture of that card, two birthday cards, and a graduation card!


Father's Day Card
(Pastor is El Salvadorian - so it was Dia de los padres!)


Pastora's Birthday Card
(El Salvadorian's call their Pastor's wives "Pastora")


Birthday Card for a girl in church


Graduation Card

Inside of Graduation Card
(it was so difficult to take this pic because of shadows!)



No comments:

Post a Comment