Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Quick Birthday Card

Happy Friday everyone!!! I have a quick card to share with you all. Tomorrow the hubby and I head off to Michigan for his grandfather's 80th Birthday party this weekend. Last night I whipped up a card to take with us for him.


Supplies:
Paper: Standard textured cardstock, Tim Holtz patterned paper
Embellishments: Recollections eyelets, ribbon from a friend, Fiskars cutting tool used to cut out digi image and patterened paper edge
Digi Image: This is one of the first I downloaded so I didn't add the origin to the file extension; sentiment from a Birthday stamp collection I have

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely Ashley! I think a perfect fit for a Grandpa!

    Have a safe and blessed time away! We enjoyed our time...exhausting, but very full of beautiful memories! =) Thank for stopping by! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card Ash!!! Your hubby's grandfather is going to love it!!!!

    Hugs,
    Pryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card! I find them so hard to make, but you make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete