Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Some Christmas Cards...

Hi All... Long time no talkie.... Sorry... we've had a lot going on lately, and I just haven't had the opportunity to upload any pictures! Well, this week I took some pictures of my Christmas cards. I streamlined the process a little bit, and kept the formatting similar for groups of 5.

I used a few digital images, and I will post the source later this evening when I get home!

Supplies:
Paper: Target Dollar Aisle, a friend
Digital Images: Sources to come
Embellishments: Ribbon from a friend, gems from acMoore

Enjoy. :)









And just as a reminder, these are a few cards I made at the very beginnning of the year... I still have a ways to go, but it is kinda fun to see the improvement in my card style!

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! The Christmas cards are beautiful! I don't know if I could pick a favorite...the gingerbread boy is adorable.

    Thanks for sharing with us today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you've got a great start here! I've made ONE holiday card so far. Lol. I usually wait until after Halloween to start. Yours are all so cute. And I'm with Anita, I love the gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete