Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Birthday Blessings

Hullo everyone, hope that you are all enjoying your Columbus Day off. I just got back from a nice one night stay in Fredericksburg, just to get away and b/c it was my birthday last Thursday. My hubby was sweet to take me down and then take me to a little scrapbooking shop that I have been wanting to get to for over a year now! So I got a few new little crafting things to play with, along with some stuff to start working on Christmas cards and gifts.

I also was surprised with some great scrap gifts from a dear friend in the mail when I got home today! I will post some pics later....Just wanted to say thank you to my thoughtful friends for wishing me a very happy birthday!

Thank you!


(On a similar note, I might be starting to freak out a little bit about the fact that I am only 3 years away from 30. Where did the last 7 years go? It seems like I was 20 just yesterday!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to go for some time away! God bless this next year of your life and yes, time flies. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great birthday getaway! Did you get any fun stuff at the stamp shop?

    ReplyDelete