Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Graduation Card

Next week, my hubby and I head off to our fellowship's Pastor Convention. At the end of the week, a girl I have known since she was just a baby will be graduating from Bible School and so I needed to whip up a card for her. My inspiration for the card layout came from Prairie Paper & Ink.

For the card, I used Q&Co pearls, the Honey Cake 6x6 paper pad from My Minds Eye, a Studio G cling mount stamp for the sentiment stamped in London Fog Memento Dew Drop ink. I also cut the sentiment out with my Cuttlebug, using the Spellbinders Label One Die set.





6 comments:

  1. Your card looks great, Ashley. See you next week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Beautiful papers and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a paper pad you gave me actually - I love it, such gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognized it! I admit I have a paper pad addiction, and being on two design teams, I need to work with current product a lot, so I have a lot of pads I use half a dozen or a dozen sheets out of, and then I move on. But with 36 sheets to a pad, that's a lot of leftovers. It breaks my heart to waste it, but it makes me happy to pass it on to you. No waste, no guilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee, I love getting your old paper pads, they are soooo pretty! I think my favorite lines are: 1) My Mind's Eye, 2) October Afternoon, 3) Basic Grey and Echo Park.

    ReplyDelete