Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello All, I just thought I would pop in and share a few of the many cards I have been whipping up in preparation for the multitude of birthdays, Mother's Day, graduations, anniversaries that take place in the month of May!!! The two cards I am sharing tonight are for my father-in-law and my brother. My father-in-law's birthday is May 8 and my brother's birthday is May 11. Also next week are my husband and close friend's birthday on May 7! I used Echo Park's For the Record 2 12x12 collection pack to make both of these cards. I have never bought a collection pack before, but while I was in New York a few weeks ago, hubby took me to a Hobby Lobby close by and they were having a great sale, so I scored the collection pack for 5.99, which made me very happy! The collection pack came with 12 12x12 double-sided papers, a 12x12 sheet of stickers and a 12x12 sheet of sticker alphabets. I really love this collection - the colors and designs are totally me! One of the things I really like about this pack is that with the double-sided papers, you have enough options to pull together masculine and feminine cards/scrapbook layouts, which makes the collection more versatile. I also added a few brads, white tags and a couple of Martha Stewart printable labels to the cards to finish them up.





I also have some pictures to share of the great scrapbooking project of 2013 that I have been working on for my mom for the past several months, but am not quite finished editing them yet....more on that project to come! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ashley...they look great!, I especially love the second one. =) I guess May is just a wonderful month...there are lots of anniversaries and birthday's here too!

    Hope you're enjoying some warmer temps and we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete