Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

How About a Break...

A break from scrapbooking pictures, I mean.  I just thought I would share a card I whipped up to say thank you to someone dear for lending me something so that I didn't have to purchase it myself. I actually still need to send it out, bad me!

For this card I used Georgia Pacific white card stock as the base, and some basic brown card stock to mat the patterned papers from My Mind's Eye. The image is one from a stamp pack that came with a magazine that I colored in using my Spectrum Noir markers.(the name of the magazine and the stamp pack are escaping me at the moment). I used my Spellbinders scallop dies in my Cuttlebug to cut out the image and a mat for the image and used Queen & Co gold pearls for embellishment, as well as some ribbon scraps that originally came from a pack of wash cloths I bought at TJMaxx. 

Oh, and for those of you that follow from my old blog, Roja in Virginia, I want to shut that blog down completely, so if you could follow me here at Joyful Dawn Creations, that would be much appreciated!

Hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment