Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Quick Card

Today, I thought that I would share a card that I made for a graduation last month.

I used a similar layout to graduation cars I have made in the past, but used some soft blue patterned papers from DCWV, as well as a paper doily, some aqua colored rhinestones and some card stock embossed butterflies. I used Bahama Breeze blue Memento dew drop ink for the sentiment and cut out the sentiment with the Label One Spellbinders die set with my Cuttlebug. 

I usually don't buy small packs of embellishments like butterflies, but Joann's was having a clearance sale and the package was only like 70 cents. I have already used up the package between the scrapbooking project I was working on for my mom and various cards that I needed last month! The paper I have had for a little over a year and I got the pad from my cousin. The doily is from a pack I got at a local dollar store about 3 years ago. I actually just used up my last doily on the scrapbooking project so I will have to stop at Dollar Tree and see if they have any in stock to re-supply my stash.

But back to the card. I really love how this card turned out. It is so soft and feminine, which I think matched the recipient perfectly. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment