Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Having fun with Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm Collection.....

Hello friends, just thought I'd pop in and share a couple more layouts I created over the last several months, using the Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm collection that I scored for a great deal at craftydeals.com. I have never bought an entire collection before, but for 22 dollars (including shipping... I had a 10% off coupon for first time order), I just couldn't resist. I have been eying this collection for a looooong time, but just could never justify to myself spending all of the money, but at such a great deal, I finally gave in and got it :) The only thing not from the Dear Lizzy collection are the Enamel Dots, those are from one of My Mind's Eye Cute & Paste collections.

There are just some pictures of hubby and I from the last few years.



2 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job with the scrapbooking! One of these days I'll have to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy! Oh, yes, you should!!!! It really is so much fun!!! I find that I print out far less than if I would be printing just to put in a photo album, but this way, it's only my favorite pictures that get printed and then they feel extra special when I see them in my albums! You have to come visit me some day so we can have a scrap-filled weekend! :)

      Delete