Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Some More Lawn Fawn….

Okay, so I am loving playing with my new Lawn Fawn goodies and I couldn't resist playing with creating some gift tags. I am also loving the Darice glitter paper that I picked up several weeks ago.


For the Lawn Fawn stamp, I used my Spectrum Noir markers in the colors:
I used BG 2, 4, and 6, and IG 2 and 4 for the body of the owl and
DR 1, 2 and 3 for the owl's scarf.
Once again, I used last year's Lawn Fawn Christmas papers and the sticker sheet and Darice glitter paper.
For the yarn and ribbon, I actually used what was tied around my goodies in the packaging.
I finished off the tags with this year's Christmas sequin pack.
The tags were the medium and large sized white tags from Hobby Lobby.

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Both of these tags are so sweet! I love winter owl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy! If I remember correctly, I am pretty sure that I created these the very night I got my package in. :)

      Delete