Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Card Share

Hello, all. Well, it's been a while since I have posted much on this poor neglected blog, but life has been quite busy with sicknesses, work, and ministry things to keep life interesting. :)  May is a huge month for cards for me. there are three birthday's in my family, friend's who have birthdays in May, Mother's Day, etc. so I tend to be a card making machine in the month of May, lol. I just thought I would share a few birthday cards I made. The one with the monkeys is for my brother and the other if for my father-in-law. I was primarily using up scraps for my father-in-law's card and added in some enamel dots and a vellum sentiment from K&Company. The third was originally for someone, but I wanted to make a more feminine card for her, so that one will just be a spare for the next birthday!





Card for Father-in-law


My brother's card is using a Studio Calico 6x6 paper pad, some Teresa Collins enamel dots, and an image that my cousin stamped and sent to me. I used my different shades of brown Spectrum Noir markers. It's really hard to get the shading right with the darker markers, so I thought a picture of a bunch of monkeys in a barrel was the perfect image to practice on!




Card for Brother


Card for TBD Recipient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment