Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Charleston Vacation Layouts

Sorry friends for the lapse in posts. I will most likely not be posting very often for the next couple of months. I had a recent escalation in some of my health problems and will be having to scale back a lot in the different things I do and do a lot of resting and therapy/pain management appointments, but I thought I would pop in to share some layouts I did a few weeks ago, before all of this recent stuff started. I finally pulled out the pictures I had printed from the trip to Charleston, SC that my hubby and I went for vacation a couple of years ago. We had so much fun. For these layouts, I used primarily Crate Paper, with some Basic Grey papers as well. I used several different Studio Calico wood veneers, some enamel dots from Teresa Collin's, and some other gems from Hobby Lobby. For alphas, I used a number of different lines: Fancy Pants, Lilly Bee Designs, Tim Holtz, Heidi Swapp, Lawn Fawn, Basic Grey, letter stickers from the Target dollar aisles and American Crafts DIY lettering. I also tried some Jenni Bowlin products for the first time, with some of her red lined cream labels and gold rub ons. I used some wash tape from My Mind's eye and Studio G on a few of the layouts too.

Even though these layouts are quite different, color scheme wise than I usually work on, I really like how they turned out!

I am also trying to get better at journaling little bits on my layouts so that I can look back and read memories that I don't want to forget :)






No comments:

Post a Comment