Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A gift I haven't been able to send out yet...

Still haven't been able to get back to work yet... but last week I was able to finish up a gift for a friend's children during my lunches at work. I hoped to send them out at the beginning of the week but I haven't yet. Hopefully hubby will be able to tomorrow or I will get them out this weekend. The names are blurred out for privacy sake.








The above pictures are for my friend's daughter. The brown envelope on the back is full of stickers, scraps of paper, and pictures to color in to create any type of story they want. I thought it might be a nice activity for them to enjoy over the summer.





There pictures are of the notebook set for my friend's son.


2 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm sure that those will be well loved. I thought your list of supplies was adorable! Very nice...you're so thoughtful.

    Sorry you're not back to par yet. I'll continue to pray for you. I'm sure rest is the best medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea, Ashley! I wish I would have seen this at the beginning of summer! I would have made one of these for each of my boys. I'll have to file it away for next year. It's brilliant! And the notebooks came out so cool. Love this!

    ReplyDelete