Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Down to the Last Detail

In one of the blogs I follow, I read a blog entry that really spoke to me, especially the prayer at the end of the post...

"May we have the honor of standing before your throne one day Lord and say…I glorified you on the earth by completely down to the LAST DETAIL what you assigned me to do.  Holy Spirit come for apart from you this is surely impossible, but with Jesus all things can be accomplished."

When I think about this it does feel impossible, but it truely is the cry of my heart. May we all fulfilly that perfect charge that the Lord has given us....

Happy almost weekend everyone.

If you would like to read the full post you can find the entry at: http://www.leahrichardson.com/blog/ - Her posts really make you check yourself so many times. I have really appreciated the words on this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment