Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Last of the Mother's Day Cards

Good evening Ladies, I just thought I'd post the last of the mother's day cards I made (actually, I take that back, I think I have one more to post.... now I have to go back and check my previous posts to see... lol)... Anyhow, on Saturday evening I realized that I hadn't made our pastor's wife a mother's day card, so I whipped one up. I already had the image colored from about a month ago when I was practicing with my spectrum noir alcohol markers so it came together fairly quickly. The paper pad I used was a 6x6 that was a few years old, passed on to me by my very lovely cousin Christy. :) I die cut the image with my circle Spellbinders die and layered with another circle cut out with my circle Spellbinders die, as well as a scalloped circle Spellbinders die. I finished off by running a piece of pink patterned paper through my Cuttlebug machine with a rosette patterned embossing folder and popped on a few white pearls to finish the card off.



No comments:

Post a Comment