Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

The Last Mother's Day Card, for real this time....

Okay, so the card in my last post was not the last Mother's Day card. :) For this card,  I used papers from some papers recently given to me by my cousin (I have the name at home, so I will have to update later :) ). I also used a digi image that I have had for a few years and embossed some plain white card stock with a Cuttlebug Rosette embossing folder. 

In other news in life, we have a very busy weekend ahead of us. We have some dear friends who will be in town to minister in our Bible Institute and Sunday service, as well as a birthday party for our pastor's son and a graduation on Sunday after church! I am also plugging away at getting the scrapbooks done for my mom. I purchased some divided photo holders from We R Memorykeepers and man, they have been a huge help in getting a large number of photos scrapped in a single front and back sheet...highly recommend them!

Also, it is 70 degrees and Sunny with a high of 82 today. Finally, the nice weather is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment