Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Autumn Blessings and Another Birthday

Wow, I know that it is a short week this week, but I think after having such a nice long weekend it has made the week seem so loooonnngggg... But, I am thankful that it is Thursday and that we had a day off this week. The card I am posting this morning I created a little over a week ago, I just haven't had the opportunity to clean it up with Fireworks and post it. I also whipped up a birthday card last night for someone at church whose birthday was on Monday.

Supplies:
Paper: Base card stock from Colorbok; patterned papers from a friend
Embellishments: Ribbon off of a ribbon on a vase; buttons from a friend
Digi Image: Crafters Digital Art Center, colored with Crayola brand markers
Sentiment: Freehand

Guy birthdays can be so difficult; especially cards for grown men. I used the only "male" looking papers I had to create this :)

Supplies:
Paper: Base card stock from Colorbok; patterned papers from Recollections
Embellishments: Buttons from dollar aisle at Michaels and extras from a shirt; thread from my sewing kit 
Sentiment: Freehand

Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I especially like the birthday one...but both are lovely colors! =) I love the buttons and how you added some thread through the button...very cute!

    ReplyDelete