Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bon Voyage

Good morning everyone, I just have a quick post this morning. Just wanted to let you all know that I will be having a guest blogger sometime betweeen today and next Monday. I am taking a trip with my mom and a few other ladies and will be away from my computer, so Anita from The Other Side of Me graciously agreed to post for me in my absence. I can't wait to see what she creates and shares with you all. She is super talented, so I am sure that it will be fantastic!

I was going to post my father's day cards as well, but blogger is not be cooperative this morning and I realized that I didn't have the card I sent to my dad on this computer. Guess I'll share when I get back. :)

1 comment:

  1. Have an awesome time, Ashley! So fun...happy for you...enjoy every minute...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete