Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Re-purposed Christmas Candles

Good Morning All... This morning I wanted to share some pictures of some Christmas candles that I re-purposed. They used to be regular cream candles and candles that had red and white snowflakes on the outside of them. Well, I don't use red in my Christmas decorations, so I wanted to change them up so they would match the Christmas decorations, and could stay out all winter, matching the decor of my living room. For the base I used an existing candle holder - just storing away the normal candles and rocks for the rest of the Christmas/Winter season.

Supplies:
Paper: Basic card stock, My Minds Eye 6x6 Christmas pack
Embellishments: Shapes cut out with Spellbinders die cuts, foam sparkle snowflake stick-ons, twine, borders cut out with Recollections border punch






4 comments:

  1. Each one turned out SO very pretty! Love the mix and match of textures!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely Ashley! I really love looking at all your paper creations...especially since it's not something I really do.

    ReplyDelete