Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner set up

So, every year my family has a tradition.... We all gather at my mom and dad's for Thanksgiving dinner and some great fellowship... The fam usually doesn't leave until like 10 or 11 o'clock.... Since we were at my mom's I didn't do much fall/Thanksgiving day decorating at our own home, but I helped my mom do a little decorating in the dining room for Thanksgiving dinner there. I took some pics to share with you... The paper pumpkins are leftovers from what I didn't sell at the Holiday Expo.






1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful. I love the centerpiece too.

    Looks like your parents have a nice long table for feasts...mine do too. There were 11 of us crowded around it this year, it was nice.

    Hard to believe Thanksgiving is over and December will be here in a couple days. Then a new year...2011 flew by!

    ReplyDelete