Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Spanish Thank You

Next week my hubby is off to the Dominican Republic to teach in a Bible School and at some services/youth meetings. We're not sure who he will be staying with, but we wanted to send a Thank You card along to thank them for their hospitality, so last night I whipped up a Thank You card using my new Spellbinders die cuts (Sooooo much easier than trying to cut freehand!!!!!!!!) and some of my new goodies from my cousin. 

Supplies:
Paper: So Sophie 6x6 paper pad, Recollections 81/2x11 card stock
Embellishments:Twine, Q and Company gold pearls (thanks Christy!), and Spellbinders die cuts (sorry, can't remember which label pack it is), printed out and then layered over So Sophie patterned paper, used raised foam adhesive squares to adhere to card
Sentiment:Google Translate into Microsoft Word, printed out and taped onto card
Image: Microsoft Word - I just found an image I could work with and then used the image settings in Microsoft to adjust the color to match the color scheme of the rest of the card.



2 comments: