Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Etsy Shop Additions - Spring Time

Hola all. Well, I finally managed to get some pictures uploaded and edited. I thought I'd share a springtime card set that I will be adding to my Etsy shop. I also made my first set of clothes pin magnets. Those are 99% done, I just have to set the magnets with hot glue and they will be all finished!

For both projects, I used papers I already had on hand, either paper scraps or paper that has been given to me by friends. I also used prima flowers and Q&Co gems. The buttons came from the dollar aisle at Michaels. Ribbon came from a friend and from Dollar Tree.






I was really happy with the way these magnets came out. I think that I will paint a very light layer of Modge Podge across the fronts of the magnets so that the paper is better protected.

Hope that everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh lovely...and it even felt like spring today. =) I guess it might tomorrow too!

    Love the magnets with the Amy Butler paper...so cute! =)

    Thanks for sharing...hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are gorgeous! I love that polkadot paper. And the magnets are super cute! Great job on all of these!

    ReplyDelete