Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Some more catch up....

Hey peeps!  Today I am going to share some cards/projects for the various babies being born all around me! I actually made cards for three different babies (okay, more like their mommies) but I forgot to take a picture of one of them (either that or its still on my camera), so I will share a card/gift bag set for a boy and a card for a girl. 


Supplies:
Paper: Basic card stock, DCWV textured card stock, patterned paper for baby boy card from Recollections collection (Michaels brand) and from a friend, (I'll have to update this post later with the other brands), plain blue gift bag from Dollar Tree (I embellished it some to be personalized)
Embellishments: ribbon from dollar aisle at Target, gold pearls from acmoore,  buttons from a friend and dollar aisle at Michaels (Can you tell I love the dollar aisle??? And I really scored this year - Michaels put their dollar aisle stuff on sale for 60% and I was able to replenish my button stock for only 40 cents a pack!)
Sentiments: Sentiments from a Recollections stamp set for baby girls, and a Recollections stamp set for baby boys





1 comment:

  1. I went shopping at Michael's on New Years Eve...poor David. They had stuff for my slice machine really inexpensive! I was sooooo happy!

    Love your cards...the little girl one is adorable. Hope you're having a great new year!

    ReplyDelete