Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Custom Order finished....

Well, I finished up the custom order for my supervisor. I made gift bags for each of the photo albums with a tag for each bag. I am giving them to her today, hope she likes them!

Here are the last two photo albums.



And here are the gifts bags....

Supplies: Paper: Cardstock scraps, K&Company's Amy Butler paper collection and Prima's The Breathe Paper Collection, as well as a paper pack that I cannot remember the name of right now
Sentiments: Colorbok Sweet Blossoms vellum sentiments, customer names, Martha Stewart name card templates
Embellishments: Ribbon from Michaels, Target dollar aisle and a wedding invitation, gems from Michaels dollar aisle and Hero Arts, pearls from acMoore, flowers from Secret Pal, Stamps used on name tags from Target dollar aisle

As a bonus picture... here is a cute/funny picture I took of a little boy in our church on Saturday. We were at a wedding rehearsal, except we didn't know it was going to be outside... and it was COLD.... so this little one was bundled up in my lap and passed out in about 5 minutes..... he was not enjoying the cold but he got nice and comfy really quickly in my lap! 




P.S. - The wedding is next weekend so please pray for beautiful, WARM weather!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. The photo books look great...and the bags are so cute too! I hope that your boss likes them!

    Hope you're feeling better this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anita! I am finally starting to feel more like myself... Being out in the cold on Saturday set me back a little bit, but I'm still on the mend so PTL!!!!

    I got to use some of the supplies you sent me last month and experiment with different ways to make gift bags with lunch bags, ribbon, and paper!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, whatever you do, don't buy any more lunch bags...I have more that you're very welcome to have. =0P They are actually very cute and would make nice gift bags or even favors at a party...you did a lovely job with them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a beautiful job on them! I'm sure she'll love them!

    ReplyDelete