Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Last Minute Cards

So, for my second post today.... This is one is more craft oriented, but still related to the wedding :)

My first card is a card that I made Friday night while hubby was a worship practice.  It took me forever to get this card finished as I couldnt decide what to do and as I was also watching TV at the same time. Usually this doesn't really distract me, but it was late, I was sleepy, and having a hard time focusing on the task at hand!  I eventually settled on some coordinated papers/embellishments from a set I picked up at Ollie's (or my mom might have picked them up for me... Can't remember!)

Anyhoo, I whipped this little card up for the happy bride and groom!


{Supplies update}

Supplies:
Paper: Textured cardstock from Michaels, Patterned paper I am pretty sure is from a DCWV collection (you can check their blog out here)
Embellishments: Embellishments from the same DCWV collection, ribbon off of a Christmas cocoa mix set from Starbucks (I like to resuse what I can ;) )
Sentiment: Typed out and printed off
Last night, I also threw together a baby card for a couple at work that just had a baby. I couldn't remember whether the baby was a boy or girl.... I thought boy, so I hope that I'm right!!!!! lol!!!!




{Supplies update}
Supplies:
Paper: Textured cardstock from Michaels, Patterned paper from my cousin(dont remember the company name!) and some scraps I had savedEmbellishments: buttons from dollar aisle a few years ago at Target, I keep on reusing this digi image for every baby boy card, I need to get more... and I sincerely wish that I could remember where I got this image from, but I forgot to put the blog name in the file extension when I saved it!!!!)
Sentiment: Recollections stamp set
Hope you are all having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. The cards are lovely...the wedding one is perfect! and I like the lettering on the baby card! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are great! The wedding card is so pretty and the baby card is so sweet. I'm sure both were greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete