Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thank You Gift

It's WEDNESDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! That means that in 3.4 hours the work week is half over!!!! ;) Today I just wanted to share a photo album that I whipped up for my boss last night as a thank you for her custom order. She loves purple, so I made to incorporate that!




Supplies:
Paper: Textured cardstock from Michaels, Patterned paper I am pretty sure is from a DCWV collection (you can check their blog out here, btw)
Embellishments: Inside embellishments from the same DCWV collection, ribbon off of a vase of flowers my hubby brought me home a couple months ago. :), flower part of a set from my Secret Pal, letters from a friend (I think she bought them at Joann's but I'm not sure)

I have a serious crafty itch lately. This weekend I think I shall have to pick up a few things from the dollar store (some notebooks and large post-its, and maybe a few more photo albums from Walmart - only 1.00 - score!) and make up a few things for my Etsy shop!

4 comments:

  1. Your photo books look lovely. I think you did a nice job with them all...and your Boss's looks great...the colors and the flower match perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous Album! Love those colours! Thanks for posting my candy and thank you for following my blog :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful! You have such a gift for these photo albums!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... thank you for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete