Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Custom Order

Hi All,  Sorry I have been AWOL, but I've been trying to get over bronchitis and a sinus infection... I'm finally starting to get better, PTL.  Tonight was the first time I've had the energy to work on any projects and I thought I'd try to make a dent in the 6 custom photo albums my boss at work had requested for some ladies that she had a ladies pajama party for a couple of weeks ago. I've got 4 of the 6 done... Hope you like....





I think that the red one is my favorite...

Supplies: 
Paper: Cardstock scraps, K&Company's Amy Butler paper collection and Prima's The Breathe Paper Collection
Sentiments: Colorbok Sweet Blossoms vellum sentiments, customer names, Martha Stewart name card templates
Embellishments: Ribbon from Michaels and Target dollar aisle, gems from Michaels dollar aisle and Hero Arts, pearls from acMoore, flowers from Secret Pal

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you posting again! You've been on my heart...and I'm glad you're feeling a bit better and were up to making a post!

    I absolutely love the Red Amy Butler Book...I love that print...looks good in fabric, looks good in paper. =-) Can't go wrong! =)

    They all look amazing...you've done a great job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful, Ash! The second one is my favorite. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete