Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Just Because

Today I made some bright, fun cards... No particular reason, just felt like crafting and experimenting with some digi stamps I had....


Paper Supplies: Card stock from Michaels, Printed paper from a friend
Embellishments: Flowers hand made by me, flower brad from the dollar aisle at Target
Digi Stamp: I usually add the blog name to the end of the digi stamp files but this time I didn't - sorry to whoever the creator of this was!
Sentiment: Free hand with a blue gel pen



Paper Supplies: Card stock from Michaels, Printed paper from a friend, I cut the top piece into a shape using the holder of a cutout from a paper pack I had 
(A great way to be able to cut out different shapes for cards without a die cut machine!)
Embellishments: Flowers from "Recollections" collection, Clear gems from Walmart, ribbon from a friend
Digi Stamp: Bugaboo Stamps Blog
Sentiment: Free hand with black Sharpee pen

These cards are a little busier than I usually make, but I was experimenting and wanted to play with some of the different supplies I had :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute...definitely a different take than I'm used to with your cards...nice job!

    ReplyDelete