Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

My First Card

Well, I still have not had time to take pictures of the cards I made last weekend, but I thought I'd pull out the pictures from the first card I made in March for a bridal shower for one of the girls at church. I really liked how this one turned out. Most of the pieces were recycled from various other cards that I had cut up and some scraps of flowered scrapbook paper. Enjoy!

From the front
(Sorry, I dont have any graphics software on this laptop or I would have cropped this pic!)


A complete look at the inside

A close up of the inside

3 comments:

  1. It turned out lovely Ashley...especially for a first card...you did a great job. I think the inside is my favorite, with the verse. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job as a first time papercrafter! And I can't believe how nice the inside turned out, too. I rarely do anything to my insides. Except write a message, of course. ;o)

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete