Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Thinking of You

Hi there ladies.... Guess what??? It's Friday!!! PTL!!!! This has been one loooong week and I am very thankful that it is almost over (the work week anyway). Today is a quick post, but I wanted to share a card that I made late last week for a friend. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!


I cut the flowers out of patterned paper and used Scotch brand square mounting blocks to give the flowers a little dimension. The background of the flowers I put together with some scraps I had laying around.

Supplies:
Paper: Card stock from Michaels and scrap supply, patterned papers from friend
Ribbon: Friend
Embellishments: acmoore

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Amy Butler! I love that line...it was beautiful and so is your card. I love the cut outs...they look dimensional and it ads to the card! Everything ties together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The cut out and popped up flowers make such a statement! Great job, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete