Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bon Voyage

So tomorrow, or rather, later today, hubby and I are headed for a cruise for a week.  It is a much needed rest that we are very much looking forward. I'll be off the PC for the week, which will also be a much needed break.


While I'm gone, my cousin Christy at Christy Gets Crafty will be doing a guest blog. Not sure which day, but hope you all enjoy!!  She's super talented and I'm sure whatever her project is will be spectacular :)


Also, a prayer request... a dear friend's dad is having some health problems. Please pray for him and his family.


Alrightie, I'm going to try to head back to bed and get some sleep.


Have a great week all!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! I lifted a prayer for your Dad's friend.

    Stop by my blog today if you get a chance.

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for much needed R&R, I'm so happy for you both and pray that your week is truly blessed with lots of fond memories!

    Great to see you this weekend...will look forward to seeing you again!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete