Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

So I've been a bit behind on my Christmas goals....

Here is one I finished a couple of weeks ago. I haven't kept up to the one a week, but I hope to at least finish a couple a months so that I have some stocked up by Christmas. This one took me forever to finish, because I started it just as my mojo went bye-bye for two weeks... and that's about how long it took me to finish the card!!!





I'm really excited. This weekend my friend is sending me a few notebooks to cover for her and I'm looking forward to it. I really enjoy making notebooks.

2 comments:

  1. Very festive! Will you show pics of the notebooks? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet she's super excited too! =) LOL...you should get some goodies today.

    Love the Christmas card...especially the background paper...cute Christmas trees!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete